How to Take Care of Your Hair
Posted on May 24 2017
1. Keep hair moisturised with natural products such as Coconut/Argan/Almond oil.
2. Avoid shampoo and conditioning products which use strong chemicals such as Sulphates, Isopropyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde and Propylene Glycol.
3. Avoid excessive brushing of the hair, use fingers as alternative method.
4. Brush hair from the ends upwards to avoid tangling and damaging of the hair.
5. Regularly deep condition hair, preferably using natural products.
6. Treat the hair like your own, if split ends form, trim them.
7. Avoid excessive use of heat. When applying heat to the hair use heat protective sprays.
8. Use a satin head scarf or satin pillow case when sleeping. Cotton dries out hair and causes friction.